We took a short detour to the land of chocolate: the Lindt-Sprungli chocolate shop, one of many Lindt chocolate outlet stores.
The best part of these shops is the section full of “defekts”. These are bars with crooked labeling, improper molds, wrong packaging, etc. I know you were worried – but we’re bringing you all authentically Swiss defective chocolate.
Oh wait, the other best part was free samples. We (by “we”, I mean Shane) had our fair share.
At the end of the day, we may have gone a little excessive…
PS. Did you know that Swiss people ingest one chocolate bar per capita per day?!
Practical Information: Lindt Chocolate Outlet Store Locations
Here is a listing of all the Lindt Outlet locations in Switzerland with what city they are nearest to. That way you can plan a delicious chocolate stop on your travel in any direction!
- Kilchberg (nearest to Zurich). Address: Seestrasse 204, 8802 Kilchberg. Getting There: Take the S-bahn train 1 or 9 to Kilchberg. Or take bus 165 to Schooren.
- Altendorf (southeast of Zurich). Address: Brügglistrasse 53, Altendorf.
- Olten (west of Zurich). Address: Industriestrasse 180, Olten.
- Landquart Designer Outlet (nearest Vaduz, Liechtenstein). Address: Shop 21a, Tardisstrasse 20 A, Landquart.
- Aubonne (nearest to Geneva). Address: Shop 48, Outlet Aubonne, Chemin Neuf du pre 14, Aubonne.
- Mendrisio FoxTown (nearest Lugano). Address: Shop 132, Outlet FoxTown, Via A. Maspoli 18, Mendrisio.